2006-01-10

Back to school

So school started yesterday. I'm taking Physics, Calculus 3, and Intermediate Japanese 2. This semester should be pretty cool since I like all those classes, but my Japanese class makes me a bit nervous. I feel like I'm somewhat behind so I need to study more this semester then I did last semester. It's the last Japanese class that I need for my degree so I just have to make it through this semester.

I'm also in the process of filling out my application for the University of Michigan, and getting transcripts from all the schools I went to. I have to answer two short answer questions and write an essay which I'm not looking forward to at all.

Needless to say I haven't done any coding since my last post. My next task though is going to be a collision module. Just some simple 2D line collision, boxes, and circles. Nothing that should be too hard. Once that's done I can start doing a mock up of a level and get some control mechanics in place. I want to get a box on the screen that can run around and jump, collide with any lines or boxes I put in the 'level' and get the camera to move through the world following the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home